Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I. love. you. baby...


This is our street sign. I'm totally going to miss it.

So I'm officially DONE with my theatre course!
I can't believe it.

Yesterday was just a nice relaxed day. I went to class and then we went to the Kensington Creperie which was amazing. I'm kind of sad we didn't discover it sooner...but maybe that's actually a good thing. I might has spent too much money on crepes.

Then I came home and finished up my Research Project and worked on the take home section of the final. It felt good to get those things done since they've been hanging over my head since the beginning.
Then it was time for Jersey Boys. I've always wanted to see it because I love all of the songs, but I wasn't planning on seeing it here. I know it's one of the shows I can see at home and I had all these excuses, but girls were talking about it and we watch videos on you tube and so I just decided to go.
I'm so glad. We had a blast at that show. It was really well done theatrically and the performances were top notch. It was the most fun I've had in a theatre in so long. We were clapping and dancing and singing along. We had great seats (we were in the front row of the balcony and then moved down to the second row at intermission) and it was really just a fantastic night. We had a blast together walking and talking and I'm just really glad I decided to go.


At the moment I'm getting ready to go see Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens, which I have been looking forward to for months. From what I've heard it's going to be a really cool production. We just finished playing a few rounds of Uno, watching Tony performances on You Tube, and rocking out to Frankie Valli. We each got £40 refunded from the program today which was really exciting and I'm going to see a brand new play at a way cool fringe theatre tonight.
These last days are flying by and I'm just enjoying the ride, enjoying the friendships, and trying not to think about how much I'm going to miss it here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... Have a blast tonight at Peter Pan! I'm way jealous, but I'm very excited to hear about it! You're amazing, Heather. I'm so glad you're having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, "our journey" is coming to an end and I will miss it so much. So glad you were able to
    see "Jersey Boys" that is one I would really enjoy and Peter Pan tonight. Heather you were so blessed to be able to experience this summer
    trip and so glad we all were able to experience it with you. Love you and so proud of you and can't wait til you get home. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete