Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tag Me


So, today was pretty amazing.
I'm still so awe struck at everything I see.
I'm really tired and need to go to bed...so here is a list of things I did today, with more descriptions and pictures to follow:
-Went to class for the first time on at the Hyde Park LDS Chapel. I love studying Shakespeare
-Took my first double decker red bus to the grocery store and bought cool British food and pasta directly from Italy
-Hung out and did Homework with the awesome girls in my flat
-Took a little bus ride to find theatre tickets, got lost on the way back and was late to our Fireside with the stake president...
-Was assigned to the London North Ward, about an hour outside central London...I'm excited
-Went on an adventure with 7 of the girls where we took buses and the tube and explored all around The Tower of London, Tower Bridge, and London Bridge creating inside jokes, talking to British people, taking tons of pictures, and laughing really hard.
-I'm not home watching my roommates dance to "Foggy Day (in London Town)" and loving my life.
Goodnight!

*The picture is of Sarah, Me, and Kristy in front of the Tower Bridge.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing day and what do you mean by your ward is that far away, is that where you will attend church? How long will it take to get there? Sounds like you are adjusting really well. I sure am enjoying this trip with you. Good night and sweet dreams. Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete